Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

January 24, 2008

today i'll choose pink xD
cause i saw my frenz pink psp ><
so cool weh..
well at least better than mine la =.=
sad sad..
anyway..
i woke up at 4 something today..
donno for wat..
but i think cause i heard some1 calling me name..
so i looked around..and....no 1..
walked out me room..also no 1..
freaked out..so i tried to go bak to sleep...
T.T
can't sleep ...
damm..
had to wait till 6 than oni take my bath and go ta school..
so was like..half awake in school x(
not like i had much to study also..=o=
was kinda bored today..
teacher din;t teach much also..
1st was ...bio i think..
we had to draw some cells..and stuff..and...
yeah..totaly bored..
nxt was..accounts..
the damm teacher damm stupid man..
the malays can sit anywhr they wan..
but i get sounding==
wth man!!!
can't do crap since shes malay
duh~~ ==
moral is more of my sub x)
teacher ask us to do our DAILY TIMETABLE ><
not like i hav 1..
but well
so me and my frenz made our own xD
my fren wrote like..
sleep for...20 hours xD
and some even wrote mandi 4 jam xD
LOL xD
the best is the teacher not annoying xD
samore can joke with us..
but i think my old school better..
so sad man..
had to shift school..=(
last was math..
we all talked bout the CJ7 or something ah..
lol
planed to go watch it on cny..
but i dun think will hav tickets also..
so ...
yeah..
thats my day...
T,T
sad aint it..
oh yeah..saw some of my old school fren on the way home
xD
so happy!!!
get to smack them left and right =D
whahahahah xD
since i and a BLACK fren of mine was walking home..
so we decided to follow 1 of my fren parents home.
we droped by my fren dad office and play wrestling xD
too bad he(frenz dad) was in a hurry and we dint get to play long..
thats how was my dad today..
T.T
i miss smacking some lil monkeys bak in me school T.T

No comments: