Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

July 3, 2008

merdeka~~ -.-

some of u may edi know.
that some school hav to march for the merdeka day thingy
but other school still will study~~
but my school wont=.=
i mean..for f4 oni la..
so.....like i said..
tak perlu belajar..
i donno i should b happy...or not..
just when i started to like...studying=.=
and than teacher turn it alll the other way..
wat gives man..
haiz..
anyway..most of my frens got picked..and ya..
i dint xD
but no diff..
plain old suffering as nth to do also
haha..
i'm currently chatting with my fren..
so if the lines some how..feel like it got cut
just ignore it k ^^
anyway..
i also hav no idea wat to write bout..
i'm usng my bro comp..
so no pics..
and too bad cause my connection now is~~~
suuuuuperb xD
okay kay..
i dun wanna waste time typing here..
when all i got is complains..
so..tata xD

~d3nz13~

No comments: