Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

December 30, 2008

I got tagged~~ so how much i worth now?

yoyo~~ 1st things 1st..i got tagged =P
by Miss Cass~~

Directions: once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose more than ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. you can't tag the person who tagged you. since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1.I've been eating randomly nowdays.
I only eat at 5 pm and 3 am in the morning =D so what can u do? wakakaa

2.I tend to sit at my comp 18 hours a day
It my lover!!!! xD

3.I'm a freak
yes yes~~ only a few ppl know this but~~"scary" games are boring to me =D

4.I wanted to quit blogging
cause so many ppl not undating

5.I haven't been watching any movies nowdays...
reason? their all stupid =D but i'm stupid too...for not watching

6.I'm hyped bout f5~
need me to explain? here goes~~~WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

7.i hate shopping
unless i have the money(tons of it) i dun even bother to go shop
why? COME ON LA!!! WHAT IS THERE TO DO THAN WALKING ALL DAY
LOOKING AT THINGS U CAN"T GET???GET A LIFE MAN!!!!

8.I'm not going tuition anymore =D
1st~~ no money~~parents no 1 to come out for me =P
2nd~~i wan to try to study on my own =D
3rd~~ Its so great to have nobody kacau-ing u =D

9.I'm always early zzzz
I go to bed early(7am) and eat early(3am)

10.I hate @ss lickers
get a life ppl~~ u can talk all u want but if u wan something~~
GO GET IT!! DUN JUST ASK FOR IT!!

11.I dun see why tagging ppl is fun
unless its blog bashing...its boring..no?

12.I'm dress how i like no matter whr i'm going
heck..why dress to impress?

13.I'm bored
no need to explain rite?

14.DIE DIE DIE!!!!
yes~~ i nak mampus skang~~ sien

15.I have too many ppl to call until i call them all aunties and uncle
kan senang cam ni =X

16.I'm ghey =D
its a fact =D

I tag~~~

Allan-cause u need to update
AnnJill-cause i have nothing to do
Abill-cause ur abill
Benny-cause duh~~ur blog's dead
Carmen-cause ur blog not yet revived
Mabel-cause i have too little ppl to tag
MeiYih-same as mabel case
Zi Liang-cause ur the purple panda =D
Thiam Heng-cause u maple too much
Yoke JonG-cause ur my screwed up like me =D!! WHOO HOO!!

DONE!!




No comments: