Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

August 3, 2009

Yes yes I know aunty and uncles that SPM is coming in 3 months time.


not talking bout this SPM -.-'
you get my point zzzz

And trails is a less than a month away.
But if u all got so free to come and worry bout me ~ worry bout yourself first =D LOL
I understand that you all care a lot about it considering how it will determine your future but telling me won't make it any better rite -.-' so just go study la xD LOL

Don't be so free play archbattle since its a stupid game who the GM go ban me after 4 hours when I made a new account -.-'
Go read some books xD
Read em in the room ~
In school ~
in the toilet like this xD

or even when before you're going to bed =D
but be careful ~ something might happen =D


Anyway ~ dun worry so much bout other people and go do what you must xD
thanks for caring ~~
now move ur butts! xD

Peace out

~«†dεŋZι冻~

No comments: