Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

February 7, 2008

cute lil doggies on sale xD jking =P

sorry for so long no updating >.<
cny ledi so busy.
and comp connection so slow T.T
but as writen in my title today..
i'll show u guys some cute pics of doggies around me xD
my dog *gigi or isit spelled gege?*xD
my uncle dawgs xD this is donno wat name xD
this is a called chao chao xD not its species..but its name xD

weird name hor xD
i hav nth much to post bout leh..
oh..my cuz from p.pinang coming down today ^^
hopefully i get angpow loh xD
and yeah..few days ago..my dads side had a reunion dinner..
was kinda bored..but at least better than sitting at home la xD
and at least i can take the pic of the doggies ^^
so thats all for today
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
COME AND GIV ME ANGPOW XD
JKING ONI ^^

No comments: