Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

February 2, 2008

hmm...i pk?(fell down a.k.a po kai) xP

hell of a day..
lets c..
i m writing this..cause i fell down just a while ago xP
and yeah..
my head still hurts..
i twisted my wrist..
knock my head on the floor..
and..cut my right hand..
so no biggie xP
and still i can write this blog ^^!..
lol..
i had nth to write..
lets..c..
yesterday i went to play bball with some frenz,,
and we bullied some small f3 farts from my old school ^^
we won like..
21 - 6..
poor them xP
lol..
this is getting no whr..
haiz..oh yeah...
i drew a few pics
pls enjoy them ^^

orihime(i think thats how u spell it..) from bleach xD

hip hop KON ^^ kinda use a pencil oni so not so nice T.T

So thats all...T,T
my blogs getting bored eh ..

No comments: