Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 12, 2008

nth to post bout ~-~"

like i said..
nth to post bout..
this is like...
a week ago..
that my OLD school had their sportday..
so we(me and my besties=) not all though)
took pics for fun ^^
actualy for moral project..
but crap..
who gives
at 1st..i wasnt allowed to go there...
cause u know la..
me sooooo GOOD rite xD
the pk hem halau me..but like i care la
me wish la whr i wan go~~ who is she >ô< style="color: rgb(192, 192, 192);">A pic of them^^

men for sale xD posers ~ cheh cheh xDyeah yeah XD i'm unstopable ^^

oh yeah~~ my dads fren..mine also la
is gonna showing his car in DATARAN MERDEKA this sunday~~
go visit cause its a car show on the coolest cars in malaysia ^^
upgraded ledi 1 la for sure ^^
gogogogogogogo~~~~
hope to meet some of ya alien there k ^^
sayonara~~

~D3nz13 out~

No comments: