Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

May 10, 2008

genting or singapore?

in ur left is SINGAPORE!!

YEAH!!!GO SG GO XD

and in ur right is GENTING!!

THIS IS THE CITY OF ENTERTAINMENT=)

which 1 should i go ah..
i mean...my dads going to sg on the 22nd..
and will b bak on the 25th or 26th..
omg..my frens oni going down on the 27 or so la..
@.@
i donno leh!!!!!
teng~~~
which 1 should i go~~
who is going to genting anyway?
btw..
DUMC is having this holy spirit weekend away thingy..
and its 2 days 1 night in peacehaven..
genting there la..
its rm 80 and pls my fren..
teman me go so i dun hav to stay in sg for..
i donno..2 whole weeks!!!
=.=
pls who going to genting tell k..
btw..food all provided..transport..and place to stay la/
so its okay la..
for rm 80..
anyway..acc and chem on mon..
wish me bad luck k*good luck too many ppl wish ledi xD*

~d3nz13 out~

No comments: