Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

May 12, 2008

sick..=.=

yes..i'm sick..i got a fever in SCHOOL today
..
during ACCOUNTS exam..
and i ..i ..i...did my exam paper..in like.
.objective..
alot i bantai..
cause my head hurts like crap..
and sub..haiz.. no comment la ..no comment..
the paper later i found out..*ealier was blur like hell..*
was below average la... and....i m so ....AHHHHH!!!!!
i mean...i usually can do ACCOUNTS..

me and my fren always finish 1st in class..

when teacher giv homework..
and we always correct..
now not oni i feel damm..screwed..
but i really hav to say sorry to my teacher..
her teachings..are not that great..

but i..i..did fail the paper..
i mean i know i fail la
..
dun ask how...u c my paper u will confirm say i fail ledi..
haiz... if this happen to me again during tomoro's chem and moral exam..
i will....AHHHHHH!!!!!

i slept almost half a day
..
after school..was kay.. than later....pain again
..went down makan meds
..
and than slept all the way
..till now lo..
man...so so..frust
..
for those out there..if u think this may happen to u
..
bring panadol to school..
u know la..weather now ...so bad ledi..

unhealthy..
haiz...*in deep despair*
kay la..no 1 talk la.. chem tomoro..and moral..
head still hurts..and...i dono la..

hopefully la..its will b gone by tomoro..
and yes..I SLEPT IN THE CLASS THE WHOLE TIME!!
hopefully the weather in my head will clear away

~very very sad~

~d3nz13~

1 comment:

dano said...

Get well soon Denz!