Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

August 30, 2008

bored~~~~

tomoro is Merdeka..
so sien..
donno wat to do..
then on monday pulak holiday..
haiz..

so i'm just randomly doin a tag from mei yih from the 22 aug =D

Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

1~ I'm like all weird things =D spiders , snake , frogs xD~
2~I like to b on time..(30 min b4 the meet xD)
3~I enjoy disturbing ppl~
4~i'm in love with egg plant since ..f2? xD~
5~I love to hug ppl ~
6~ no offence..but i treat some girls like..pets?
7~cause ...i hav no idea why..thier just soooooo cute xD~
8~I dyed my hair b4 =D~
9~i dun like to go shopping unless i hav the money and there is something i want =D~
10~i'm heavier than i look =( ~
11~i m bad with numbers..math, add math and accounts.~
12~ when i'm hurt..i like to make the pain more..painfull>< xD~
13~cause it feels kinda .. good ? xD hahaha~
14~yes i'm a nut case =DDD~
15~my drawing sucks T___T"~

i tag~~ ppl who wanna do it..
and ppl who dun wanna do it..
cause u guys won't do it also even if i forced u to =( xD

random pics from my file =DDtaste good~~ wanna try it? xDthis is Zi Liang for ur info xDmy gang~~ another nut case =DDD xD
and i totally forgot...
sepose to wish Jenn happy bday today..=(
since its on 1st sept..but oh well

MEIYIH!! HELP ME TO WISH HER K~~~
I DUN HAV HER NUM

~d3nz13~

No comments: