Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

February 20, 2009

Cheong Hong's Love xD

I have to say sorry for u Cheong Hong for removin ur name from the post
I know how u wanted to show ur love to her~
Thus~ this post is for u =D

The love grew in this little kid that i known for a year now started early this year
He has became a man and is now taking things to another level
So I designed this attire for ur wedding which will b held soon my man =D

nice rite?
I know its kinda unfair to only show this~~
so the picture of this gentlemen will b shown too =D

the man himself acting cool x)
(both pics were removed due to shyness =D)

and a close up wan removed =Dthis is for ur dear too if u wan =D
(no pics of his dear cause i didn't get permission from the cuz-in-law to do so)

«†dεŋZι冻

derek~~ u wan ur name out?
lol~~
i think u knw who i;ll put u with xD

wakakakaka!!!

No comments: