Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

February 15, 2009

You have seen many teenagers wandering around aimlessly not knowing what to do
Have u ever thought what are the reasons?
There are many of em~~
But one I wan to stress on is Parents~~
Parents can b so stupid at times
I mean~~ take mine for example~
When I study~~they will be somewhere else doing their own things
and when I do not study~~like when i'm playing computer~~
they would say u never study.
Then when u tell them U gt study at a normal tone~~
They would say that u have no respect and should learn how to speak properly~~
bla bla bla~~
for mine~ my dad say i should get out of the house if I dun "fix" my attitude~~
blah~~


Thats why many teenagers tend to hate thier parents
Not only that some Parents dun give a shyt bout u~~
but when they do~~ they only complain bout this and that~
I mean..why compare some1 else child to urs?
Like~~"why can't u get all A's when ur cousin can?" and this and that
If not out of respect~
I bet many will say this to them~ "Why aren't u making millions while others are?"
true ? no?
thats why~~
But i doubt most teenagers dun say that because of respect~
Its more like they fear thier parents

Cause ur parents can't win u after talking bak~~
So they turn to force~~
Not like we can't hit em bak~~
but they did raise us up~~
and in every belief we know that we should respect our parents

But there's a limit for everything
So dun push it ~

No comments: