Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

June 30, 2009

for those who are still happily celebrating ~
there's a bad news for you =D (if your form 5 this year)

National Service Name List For Year 2009 Is Out!!!! xD

and that means~~ its either hell or heaven =D
I'm currently chating with my fren...who can access the site..
cause for shit reason..dono why i cannot enter..
and..according to him...

C^Lv!N W()n9 says:
Tahniah dan Selamat Maju Jaya!
NOKP : 920501145761
NAMA : DENZIE CHEAH LI XIN
dis thing com out

I ... m.....screwed -.-'
I hope this his is idea of a joke..cause..hell..its not funny ... AT ALL!!! zzzz

www.khidmatnegara.gov.my/interaktif.asp

or through sms ~

Taip PLKN SEMAK dan hantarkan ke 15888
e.g.: PLKN SEMAK 921212115050


you can go there and check la...lets die together -.-

No comments: