Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

July 9, 2009

okay..if ur wondering what am i doing on9 at 11 + ~
when i'm sepose to be at school...
Thats because I....have...H1N1 .... sadly LOL

Not a joke here ~
When I went to school today ,
My stupid teacher ~ Ang ~ asked me to go see doctor
since ytd i told her i got fever .
I say i no 1..but then she pulak pandai2 ask my class teacher to send me to GH.
Genaral Hospital...
it sucked k !
2 blady hour for a damm check up and with a positively useless result !
Now sitting at home waiting for bro to come home and get me to better hospital..
G.H kills -.-'

Anyway ~ its not really a sad thing..
I mean..look at the bright side =D i'm dying HAHAHAHA!


If
u
even
think
that
any
of
this
is
real
ur
a
pure
idiot
but
yeah
i
m
sick
but
not
h1n1

wakakakkakaa!!

No comments: