Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 10, 2009

I need help....
like seriously...
Can anyone be my teman sms for 6 WHOLE DAMM HOURS TOMORO!!???
Not joking =.= serious here..LOL
I need someone to teman me for the whole damm 6 hours talk for undang crap =.='
Kononnya NATHANEAL survived cause he got 2 ppl to sms with ~ and A "LENG LUI"
talk with him worrrrrr xD HAHAHAHAHA
But yeah..someone pls sms me =.= LOL

Anyway~
I have not been feeling good these days..
It might be due to SPM is cming closer..
Or the damm driving exam =.='
or just me having PERIOD ~
Idk =.= haiz...
so stress nowadays...wan do something always think twice...
~_____~ oh well...lets hope I feel better soon ~
need to play more b4 SPM xD

No comments: