Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

December 9, 2009


Its finally over ! xD
11 years of hell-ish torture!
Its gone forever!
1 year in SK Seksyen 16 ~
5 years in SK La Salle 2 ~
3 years in SMK La Salle ~
and 2 years in SMK Maxwell...
has been soooooo bloody long!!!

but yeah ~ this year passed really fast.
I can still remember that starting of this year how we started to steal tables and chair from other classes xD
I can still remember how we would rush down for recess to buy food ~
How we would rape each other in class xD
how we rush to finish moral homework everytime :P (we never did)
how we would lepak in class and talk crap and ejek ppl xD
how we fuck around and do stupid things until teacher scold xD oh wait..that was me only xD

It was overall another damm dream ~
Sometimes a nightmare ~ sometimes a "wet" dream xD hahahahahah !
but yeah ~ it was fun ~
considering how much I actually hated it ;P


Still ~ I will miss a lot of things man :(
How we whole gang sit in class during moral and listen to Mr. Lau crap talking .
I'll miss how we used to make fun of Wei Khang ~ Natt ~ Zi Liang ~ Che Hsing ~
and how we used to rape each other's ass xD
I'll miss groping Zi Liang and Natt ~
I'll miss kacau-ing teachers :)
I'll miss Bio, Chem , Add maths , Sej ~ (try to make this emotional..have to lie xD)
I'll miss the teachers D: except botak head and black dog xD
I'll miss 5A's students like Chee Weng..not everyday u get to see such a midget xD
Damm!I'll miss Derek's lame jokes and Syabil's randomness xD
I'll miss gaying with Shahir and Baltej ~
I'll miss going to tuition with the gang D:
I'll miss see-ing Natt walking home with girls from tuition xD
I'll miss calling Wei Khang's idiocy (FUCK! NO MORE!!!)
and I think I'll miss just the fucking 5 Bestari class..MY TABLE GOT MY NAME STILL YA KNOW!! xD

however......

I won't will Cheong Hong cause he stay so near my place xD
I won't miss Zhen-Whei cause he FFK us for Eva ~
I won't miss perhimpunan cause i dun have to sing the damm song anymore xD
I won't miss KY ~ cause he got Lynette xD
I won't miss Thiam Heng cause i gonna attend his wedding xD
I won't miss the part whr Wei Khang and Natt start to rape and molest one another cause I'll probly see that again when I come back from NS ~ when we go and pierce xD
I'll still miss Che Hsing's face though ;) priceless xD
and I'll sooooooooo fucking not miss Maxwell ~ ONCE A MAXWELLIAN ~ FOREVER NEVER A MAXWELLIAN ! xD


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ✿ ♥凸«†dεŋZι冻凸♥✿ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ coming through!

No comments: