Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

December 30, 2009

Since I'm 17 ~ Lets just go with the 17 things I've done this year :)

#1 ~

Leave school!!! Even though I'll miss the people D: ( Natt's body and Zi Liang's boobies

#2
Meet Hannah Tan in person!Have to admit ~ she's hot ;) I had a boner immediatly xD LOL!

#3
Got selected for NS ~ going in 3 days D: oh please let me shoot someone! OH PLEASEEE!!!

#4Meet up with Gaka and the Gang ~ fun but some are just nuts! xD Lets party again some other time and I promise to be more crazy that time xD

#5
Went for YLI course and met some pretty neat people ;) love them xD More life Rayen oni xD

#6

Got my driving licence ! xD WOOTS! BANG PEOPLE BABY! LOL. Failed undang twice though ><

#7

Found out bout MANY of my FRIENDS scandal!(and they call me their fren when they dun tell me)xD . Kelvin lan ah ~ Wong Yeong Seng ah ~ Nathaneal Teoh ah ~ so many la =.= LOL the in 1 the pic no need say la <3>

#8
Did crazy things as usual :)

#9 ~

Stayed out of trouble in school...for a whole year..xD LOL!

#10

Played a joke which cost me ...ALOT =.= LOL Its a joke people..like..seriously =.=

#11

Got glasses ;) I call em "Smexy" LOL. Cause when I put em on ~ the girls are just sooo much clearer xD

#12

Finished SPM! HOLY COWWWWWWW!! xD

#13

Learned to play the guitar WELL! (i still suck though) ><

#14
Went to TeeJay's place(for the 1st time) and had dinner with her parents and family.(Very scary experience ~ her dad has looks of a killer!! xD).And yes ~ watched beta house with her ~ Have to say ~ I loveeee her ......Dog xD so cute LOL! and stop dressing so sexy T.J! LOL

#15 ~

Made a twitter account! Tweet tweet! LOL . For stalking oni actually <3

#16

Fell in love ~ but got crushed after a week ~ LOL. Epic-est moment of my life! xD

and last but not least !

#17

Lived a fun ~ entertaining ~ enjoyable life through out the year ~ even though some parts are just plain fucks ~ but yes ~ still love the fact that I can live till this day to enjoy what tomoro has to offer :)

tata babies <3

See Ya 2009! and lets welcome 2010!

No comments: