Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 18, 2010

so yes~ Abi said i should change my blog skin ~
cause why?
Its too dark =.= wth zzz LOL ~
but who cares ~ its time to change anyway :P

Lets see ~ today wasn't all that boring ;)
went to PJCAD with Abi for this designing workshop which yes..
have to admit was pretty much a waste of time xD
but having stuff to do and 2..oh wait..it was just 1 :)
1 monkey ( Sarah ~ Abi's fren) who keep asking me to stop shaking my leg
and probly the 1st girl EVER to start hitting and pinching me in less than 2 hours knowing me =.='
Yeah..new record zzzz
But its always fun to know new ppl :D like Emin was pretty cool~ cause he can draw~
unlike US (abi ~ sarah ~ and me :P)
yes ~ we sucked xD okay..maybe not THAT bad :P
but can't compare to him xD

On to the project ..."project" LOL!
we had to design a FUGLY monster ( 1st thing in mind..Jacq xD) and then make it into a soft toy :P
I have the pics with me..but lazy wan upload zzz
was 1st to finish but yeah..ended up like shit anyway xD
oh ~ may I add that Abi was the messy-est xD somehow she just can't keep her hands clean :P xD

Looking forward to tomoro cause we have to do a catapult..out of sticks =.= yes..
suckishhh LOL!
have to wake up early again D:
will upload the pics tomoro la..if got mood :3

peace out xD

No comments: