Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 17, 2010

YAyyyy !
I just realised i'm not getting my Iphoneee !
but oh well~ still got a nokia 5230 :P
so its better than nothing :P

Anyway ~ currently in a dilemma on what to study =.='
so many damm freaking things to study and i can't choose a damm 1 =.='
Why?
Cause .... lets just say those ABOVE me knows more and there are A LOT of them who r above me =.='
so the more options i have..the more stuck i'll get =.=
THANKS ~ =.='

I also realise something..
my blog is dying =.= and i need to change the damm layout =.=
getting old edi T_T LOL!
Damm I hate having so many accounts to handle =.='
guess what goes around comes around :P

thats all for now ~ peace out
and dun ask why my blogging way sucks so much =.=
I forgot how i used to type d =.= zzzz

No comments: