Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 2, 2009

Everyone is going through a hard time
Some are having love problem. Others are having examinations.
Some are just thinking too much. Yet they decide to push themselves of the building.

Many of my frens are going through times that may b hard to them
It might b a first for them
or just something SUDDEN which hit them like those Mat Rempits.
But my question is...
Why keep it to yourself?
Why do u always think that people will make fun of u?(some do..but heck)
Why can't u just face the fact that what done is done?
You can never turn bak time~
but you can always change for the better.
And dun go telling me that "You don't understand how I feel"
Thats bullshit cause u just felt it now~~
I felt those way earlier than u and I know how it feels

Not to tell you that you are dumb/stupid/whatever that u keep things to yourself.
Its just that...dun keep it to urself.
People might know more than u think
and their willing to help.
And no matter bad the situation is~ Always believe in God.
You might say that you have no 1 to believe in.
At least believe in God.He is always there for you no matter what the situation is.
What your going through might just be a test from God.
And if u place ur fate in him ~ I'm shure things will turn out fine.

Just remember ur not alone.

«†dεŋZι冻

my post all getting emo-er~
~ babi sia lol

No comments: