Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 8, 2009

semakin hari semakin membabikan~~

Why does everyone lovessss to be self centered?
IS EVERY SHIT BOUT U ONI MEH???

dammit..spoiled my freaking mood =.=
just to clear up misunderstandings...
its not bout any of my frens..more bout my family..as usual =.='
and i hope that those who read this will try not to b like them.

When we live in this world~
We always expect everyone to live up to our expectations.
Thus~ leading to u must live up to mine and I must live up to urs.
But when we do so~~ we tend to b unsatisfied ~~
and suddenly ~ we wan u to live ABOVE our expectations.
Not only that~ No one is perfect.
Yes~~ u treat as we are damm perfect and that we can accomplish whatever u in hell desire.
You can't even do that thing urself and u wan us to do it for u?
WOW!! That didn't suprise me for shits!

Think for once ppl~~
If you have to live up to my expectations~~
and I have to live up to yours~~
how in hell are we sepose to get along when u can't even reach near what I wan and
I can't reach near what u want?
Dun you think its stupid?
But yes~~
in this day and age~~ thats what WE the future generations must live up to.
Not that we choose to~
But we have to ~~
Wth rite? If we don't~~ we are useless/stupid etc etc ~~
Come on la~~ if you even compare my result with some other people results~~
e.g. "Peoples son can get 11 A1 ~ why can't u?"
Dun u think I can say the same?

We all wan a perfect life~~
cause why?
we just wanna make other ppl kiss ours hides when we have the advantage.
Why life for the sake of other people and not urself?
Can't we just be contented with what we have?
How in hell do you even expect everyone to live up to ur freaking standard when u keep
raising it???

Man~~ this is getting nowhere~~~

Signing off

«†dεŋZι冻

i always repeat the same things
cause ur too stupid to understand


No comments: