Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

March 30, 2009

My plans for being a Joker is like...Holy COW!!!
Its so freaking hard to get stuff together ._.'
The costume is totally out..so have to make due with what I have =X
Face paint is still on the way...(its hell expensive btw -.-' )
and I need a weapon xD (chain saw recommended by a idiot friend )
But yeah..I decided to make the Joker's costume with a black coat instead of purple and not that long -.-(since purple is international gay color..heck..)
The shirt will b pink instead of green/orange (new/old)
and I might have to get a vest from Zi liang....-.-'
Alhamdulilah..
So yeah..oh ya~~ and the hair will be short =(
I feel like my plan is going down the drain T_T
but heck~~ tak cuba tak tahu~~ sudah cuba hari-hari mau xD
So dun expect my Joker to be like the picture below -.-

But yeah..check out that bumblebee!!
Heck wicked !!! DAMMIT!! SCREW YOU!!!
Its a female inside that btw ._.

Lets all hope my plan goes well and I can spook ppl with my smile =D

And I have 6 other idiots following me to C2Age already!!
YIPPIE!!! xD

«†dεŋZι冻

No comments: