Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

July 12, 2009

Last year....
26th October 2008...
Was a day...I'll never forget....(okay..I did forget some parts....but so what -.-)
It was the day that I attended LOUD for the first time!!

Just for those who do not know what LOUD is ~
It's Living Out Ur Destiny ( spelling..I know xD)
Its basically a event held by Damansara Utama Methodist Church A.K.A DUMC which pwned and I mean PWNED TOTALLY any other events that I've been to so far!

It was something unexpected as tons and I mean TONS of people attended it. You will never imagine see-ing so many people jumping up and down like crazy monkeys in a church . Nope ~ NEVER!! But yeah ~~ It was superb =D

As for my past experience and my thoughts of LOUD 2008 ~~
only these few words can tell it

LOUD was GREAT.

LOUD was FUN.

LOUD was EXHILARATING.

LOUD was MIND-BLOWING.

LOUD was AWESOME.

LOUD was SPECTACULAR.

LOUD was STUPENDOUS.

LOUD was EXTRAORDINARY.

LOUD was INCREDIBLE.

LOUD was FANTASTIC.

LOUD was UNBELIEVABLE.

LOUD was INDESCRIBABLE.

LOUD was AMAZING.

LOUD was ASTOUNDING.

LOUD was EMOTIONAL.

LOUD was THRILLING.

LOUD was SENSATIONAL.

LOUD was OUT.OF.THE.WORLD.


The events were just WOW!
well..that is if u minus the tons of people being crowded in such a small place ;)
Here were some of the memories =D

The LOUD wall =D
1AM - aka One Accord Ministry
Trust me ~ their music is just ~ lovely ! LOL
Can't think of any other word xD
Loud was planned in detailed and it was all pure hard work ~
But it paid off =D



watch this video by Project Gsus ~
They rock okay! =D

xXxXxXxXxXxXx

As you all can already see ~~
I'm bad with words.LOl
But I think the video itself shows that how great it will be rite?
and so... this year LOUD will be more COOLER THAN EVER!!!
There will be more events than ever!
How can I be so sure?
If there's one thing I know ~
The people of XyZ (Xtraordinary Youth Zone) will never let you down xD
So what I expect from them is...
MAKE IT LOUDER!!

here's a teaser video of LOUD! 2009 xD

and yeah ~~ please do bring your friends ~~
Dun be so stingy and have the fun to urself xD
There's plenty for everyone!! woots!

It has been almost a year since LOUD 2008...
But this time...It will be LOUDER AND BIGGER THAN EVER!!
SO COME!! LOL
LOUD!2009 will be held on the 26th of July 2009 (Sunday) starting from 5pm all the way till 9pm.
here's a map =D

Peace out =D see you there xD

No comments: