Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

November 8, 2008

History was made today!

History was made today!
D3nz13 actually studied for the 1st time in his whole life!!!
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
and all my thanks to the "great" Allan Sia who was willing to teach
this super slow and lazy human Add maths!!!
*and thx to that my brain was .. filled today...*
its was a very very productive day =3
i mean..i can do it now la..
but..in exams..might go blank..
ha..ha..

anyway anyway~~
today i found out history was not that bad
when u have a great teacher xD
*not like my teacher now..worst of the worst..*
and church history and those..dudes..
like martin luther..(sorry if eja salah)
had alot to do with the history that I'm studying now...
I know history links la...but who knew it was all sooo close!!

I have no idea what to blog bout now..
I "could" blog bout Y.J's conversation with me
but..its boring xD
i mean..its not la..
but it will be to u cause ur not involve~~
lalalala~~

till next time..which will be tomoro..
hopefully i will have something nice to blog bout xD



a stupid picture that my weird fren lukis xD
this are the people in my class xD
not all of em..but..heck xD

to be one with someone
u must first be one with urself



No comments: