Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

November 25, 2008

Time to change

The holidays are really getting to me
but this allows me to think and take actions of what i need to do
to be a better person.
Not many things have been happening now days.
Thus , leading me to think that i should really change myself
and the result is that this.
Me ~ "trying" to be more mature and less childish(even when blogging).
Everyone can only be young once~
but u can be immature forever.
But there is always a time and place for u to be immature and childish~
So lets not push our luck with things.

I'm blogging now cause I just wanted to test how mature I "can" be when I blog.
Not that I'm mature or anything(will never be)
but there is no harm trying rite?
I am sepose to post some pictures today for you bored people ...
however..luck is not on our side..
My *ehembroehem* is playing MapleStory and its causing internet to be gay
(not like me).
I'll try to do it later at nght when everyone will be stuck to the Tv
watching Legend of Bruce Lee (even I will be but will try to make time for it).

Till then,

~d3nz13~

No comments: