Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 7, 2008

07.09.2008

HaRlO~
I jUsT fInD OuT tHaT peOpLe ArE So NoT AliKe
SoMe PpL TypE LiKe ThiS anD ThiS SucKs
I mEan ItS So DamM ProBleMaTic +.="
TrY iT lA~ I'M JusT TyPInG LiKE thIS CausE i"m BorEd xD
AnD i HaVe NotHiNG ElSe To dO KYaaAAaaAaA

Anyway,back to the point
For some Freaking reason I so damm Happy =DDD
Mayba cause I ada TeeJay teman me since I'm feeling so bored
or maybe it just that I got a new wallet =DD
AnD its FREEE~ WEEEEEEEEEEE
but 2nd hand =.=" My elder brother who is shorter that me gave it to me
cause he got a new 1 already ~~ woot woot =x
No you can't blame me Denis for calling you short~
cause you are shorter than me so BUZZ OFF!!
But i think thats not what that is making me happy.
I have no idea why am I this happy=D
Maybe it is because I feel super duper lucky today =DD
and I was! xD
You see,today I almost got hit by a ... bird shyt..
yes yes , its not something to be proud of
and it happened 2 times today =.="
they were so near to hitting me..but they didn't xD
both of them were about half a meter from hitting me xD
phew..samore that time i was about to go for tuition >< an accident happen..
2 car clashed~ and it was like 10 meters from where i was
Thank GOD that no one was injured
and for not letting the cars roll all the way to where I was =P
so..i guess the reason i'm happy now is cause I'm alive =D yes!! I'm alive to post about Jacob's not so sexy butt =D
~d3nz13c1x~

No comments: