Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 20, 2008

Surprise!!! not=.="

Today was a fun day =D.Why you ask?
You see~~ we wanted to have a surprise party for a fren today
but..it failed..xD
My friend and I sepose to wait for her at church today~~while the rest
of the gang go to her house.
When she came~~ we asked her mom to call and tell that something urgent happen
and needed her to come home right away.
Yes~~ we are bad people *big smile*
Then ah~~ when we got to her house rite~~
The gang was sepose to surprise her~~
but I think she knew edi..cause I could see my frens car when we were close
to her place~~
when we got down..
she said that she say some1 in her house..kantio~~
When she walked into the house..
I was more surprise as no 1 was there..only her mother-.-""
Since she was suspecting something..she searched the house..
and...i malas wanna post edi..
still got project to do =(
anyway..i'll continue the post someother time..
or maybe i won't even post anything about it
whahahaha~~~
here is some pics xD


No comments: