Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 12, 2008

MISSING!!!

I LOST ME STATIONARY CASE!!!!!
T________T""
CURSE TO U WHOEVER U ARE WHO TOOK IT!!!
I'LL BURN U!!!
I'LL SLICE U!!!
I'LL CONSUME U !!!
AND MAKE U INTO MY *POOP*!!!!


haiz..
i lost it T___T
babi tul..u knw how much things were in that
I have like..2 liquid..2 high lighter..2 nip pencil~
1 marker~~ and 4 pens..2 of which i just bought the day b4..
T_______T
so freaking sad now..
but dun care la..
the past should b left in the past
look to the future~~
and i see the futures of most of my frens aren't that bright...
sorry to say so >< xD
but dun worry~~ i'll b joining u guys too =D
As u all know~
Pmr and Spm are just months away
Pmr is 31 days away~~
Spm on the other hand is just 61 days
so all i have to do is just add another 365 days to the 61 days and yep..
thats the amount of days i have left..
HOLY CRAP!!!!
anyway.. a friend of mine is interested in designing not fashion..
she is in f3 and...
she doesn't know wat stream to enter
I did try to explain to her wat is the difference of science and arts..
and did advise her to enter science stream next year..
but she say science subject are boring..
can't deny that..>< xD
but its kinda fun when u get used to it..
I donno how to explain to her..
since i donno how many classes she has in her school..
and wat are those classes..
but hopefully she chooses the 1 she like most =D
rite Carmen? xD
for those who they think they can help to explain just post a comment ( not at my cbox)
and explain which is better and stuff =D

~D3nz13~
GOOD LUCK FOR EXAMS PEOPLE!!! i just drew this for fun =D no meaning to it xD
(this was on my exam paper btw xD)
was an extra paper so dun worry~~
i ain't that nuts .. yet xD

No comments: