Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 29, 2008

No idea at all

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!
U know ah?
The graffiti I "was" doing rite~
I not syok with it la T____T"
So now I doing another 1...
*yes i know..this is the 3rd 1*
the 2nd 1 is still...can be used as
not yet mati only la..
just not enough .. thingy to make it nice..
the New 1 also~~
its a very different style..
*almost not mine at all..*
but its cool =D
and now..again..i have no idea
what to do with it T____T"
yea yea...my brain is small~~~
soooo shhhhhhhhh!!!!

Talking bout brains..
I never study today =3
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

oh wait...should I actually b happy??
*thinking.....thinking...still thinking...*
oh well~~ dun bother la~~
anyway~~ i takder benda nak buat also now~~
so ... brain storming agian =.="
membabikan la~~

~d3nz13~

No comments: