Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 18, 2008

NYAAAAAAN!!!

I'm feel like a cat now =D
Because cats are cute and their lazy.
Cute = ugly but adorable
and lazy = lazy as lazzzzy.
You get the point rite?
I'm just feeling lazy~ not cute.=P
Anyway~I think i lost my touch in drawing =(
I have no idea why~but I can't seem to draw the things that I want.
It always "PoP" out as something..different than what i wanted.
You get what i mean?
Yup I guess you do. No? Anyway~
Not only that~I also lost my touch completely to draw cute things. =(
I even lost to Nathaneal in drawing animals. =(
Dun ask why we were drawing animals.
You will get to see it this Saturday~ will post the picture here for you
wonderful people who is willing to visit this *great* blog.=D
But I won't give up drawing!
Not only that it keeps me occupied but its my PASSION!
...........
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
.......
..........
I dun even wanna think that I suck at drawing T___T"
I really have no idea what to do now wei..
Super duper sad =(
* My sadness never last~ so dun worry*
I'm just worried that I will completely lose touch of drawing><".
*never will happen but it may look not as good as b4*
Can't blame me can't you?

~Crazy Kitty Cat who is sad is now signing out~

~d3nz13~




No comments: