Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 2, 2008

bak to the usual

after merdeka over..
haiz..hav to go bak to the same old class of mine =(
manyak sedih since cannot disturbe the ppl from 1st class anymore T__T
but its okay .. life isn't always great =P
anyway~~~~
my chem teacher today doonnno wat happen to her...
suddenly come in class and she bcame..moody..
started to strike every1 down with words that hav nth to do with us..
*mby it does with some of my frens but not me =P*
so then..
we all had extra class..which all we did was lepak..=.=""
haiz..
no mood to type also now..
how leh??
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~


this is how the view from my class is =DDD
not that nice k..
just that ... nah..can't complain rite? xD

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~


see the "U"?
that wat i m =DDD
whahahaha ~~
(cheh..perasan xD)
man i;m so bored now..
donno wat to do .. haiz..T__T
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~


haiz..even drawing is so..
lifeless now..
colourless 1 T____T""
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE USUAL ISN'T FOR ME!!!!

i'm feeling a little low
time is running ever so slow
feel like i wanna cry...
life is so sad i wana die T___T

my heart is feeling so much pain *ouch*
my existence on earth is only causing strain
the weather in my head is thunder *noisy wei*
is it all worth it?that i wonder..

when describing my life , you have to swear~
will i ever awake from this nightmare~
i'll go to bed early and rise the next day~~
and hopefully my problems will all go away ><

mymy~~ so emo-ish xD

~d3nz13~

No comments: