Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

September 23, 2008

NEW LAYOUT!!! BABY!!!

First and foremost~ I would love to thank Carmen for
making this layout.If she had not make this~ I dun think I will even change
the layout~~
and

THIS IS GETTING TO MY NERVES!!!!! GRAWR!!!!
TOO LIKE ESSAY EDI!!!!

Anyway~~

YEAH CARMEN!!! BE PROUD!!!
I'M USING THE LAYOUT DONE BY U!!!!
WEEEEEEE HEEEEEE!!!
BUT ....BUT....
CAN U TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THE WORDS BIGGER????
and also this is like using oni half of the page...
but i like it ;)

pls pls pls><
teach me how to change the words bigger!><

~~~ cause manyak manyak kecik ><"

SO people~~~~~
wat do u think about my blog now!!! whahahahahah!!!
Damm Bangga now!!!!
whahahahahaakakkakakakaka!!!!

~d3nz13~


No comments: