Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 28, 2008

damm pissed!

this is so .... **** up u know!
my father and 2 idiotic low life bros just came bak from hols~~
those morons went fishing somewhere and just came bak ytd.
and now they are asking me do this and that~
dun they have enough fun at where ever they were?
can't they just leave me alone
i have a damm exam tomoro
and those low lifes are acting like nothing ****ing happen!
not only that ~ my dad~~ who thinks he sooo freaking great
say that if i dun wanna listen to him
might as well i leave the house
oh like **** i will man
try to make me leave
**** them all

i have no ****ing mood to study now also
i dun even care if i fail edi
so what
not like these bs3rd will even care if i got straights for anything
they think experience is more important~~
(NAH!!!)

~d3nz13~

*spoil my whole ****ing day*

(if u morons read this~~ go complain la ~~ like hell i'll care)

i'm sorry for using those unwanted words
but nothing describe my feeling now better than those
i apologize to anyone who is not involve it this
but have to read this crap

No comments: