Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 14, 2008

I'm Dead

Oka! This is the 1st time in my life that I'm actually trembling.
Honestly, I had never been afraid of exams.
But I guess people can change.
Okay ! Tomoro is my freaking Bahasa paper
and I seriously dun wanna fail.
Even though I'm saying all this crap~
I had never actually study more than 3 hours a day.
Ok~ Even if I did I dun think I will actually include Bahasa
into my "to study list" as I think that I "CAN" handle it.
But as they say

"Yang bulat takkan datang bergolek dan yang pipih takkan datang melayang"

So thats why I'm trying to force myself to stay up today~
and that means after I finish typing all this crap into this blog
until 5.45 am in the morning.
Than I'll head to my freaking school to get torture by my
Bahasa paper.
Never mind all that. My reason I'm wasting time on this now is
because I want to tell you all something.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME DURING THIS WHOLE WEEK!
UNLESS ITS A LIFE AND DEATH MATTER!!!

I'm trying now my freaking best to input all the Add Maths
formula into my head.
Hoping that it will at least help me pass my exam.
Not only that , I can even say that my current condition is not that good.
First and foremost , I have a 99.99% chance of failing 3 papers.
If you have been following this blog , you should know how BAD
I am with numbers.
At this very second , the only thing that is in my head is
"NOT TO FAIL ADD MATHS!!"
and yes~ that means I am totally ready to fail my Maths paper
and my accounts paper...I know..Its stupid to see a person like me
talking rubbish like this.
So my freaking timetable starting from today is
I will study 2 to 3 hours of the paper that is on the next day
and another 2 to 3 hours on Add Maths.
But even with that.. my odds of passing Add Maths is 1 to 10 .
My reason? I suck with numbers.
Yes~ That has always been my reason.
But that doesn't matter actually.
All I have to do is put all my effort in it
and we'll see what happens~~

Okay ~ I spend 8 mins on this already and I dun think I
wanna waste anymore seconds typing this.
I will still be online but most of the time "busy" or "away"
but if u send me a message~~ I will still reply.
So do not worry k ? =D
*the reason that I will still online because the only place I have songs is in my comp*

Anyway~ won't be updating anytime soon .
Reasons are obviously stated above.
Time for me to go !
Peace out and good luck to all who are gonna die too =P

~d3nz13~

No comments: