Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 6, 2008

failing again~~

I dun wanna study anymore T___T"
I seriously hate my accounts TEACHER!!!!!
Not only does the method he use to teach is bad..
but also that the way he explains sucks..
I'm seriously a gonner..(shut up!! i know some of u are very good in it and say its so easy)
*pui pui*

Besides that...Maths almost the same..
I realise that male teachers are very bad in teaching numbers..
like my Add maths b4..
though my Add Maths teacher now is good..
but i think its a bit..too late..
ya..
membabikan la..

So..I'm here to say..
That this exam ... I will most likely..fail...
2 .. at min.. and 4 at max..
if 2..its most likely..accounts and Maths..
Yes i know..its actually a suprise that my add maths is beter that my maths rite? xD
but if 4..
we have to include the 3 above and sejarah..
The whole year my Sej teacher sucks..
But in the end its all up to myself rite?
and I'm gonna fail myself =P

~~~lalalalalalaal~~~

Hopefully I won't fail myself next year and the years to come =)

~d3nz13~

No comments: