Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 24, 2008

LOUD!!!

after school today..
went with Liang and Natt to DUMC to finish the LOUD board~~
and no~~ the board itself is not LOUD!!!
but it will soon b =D

we are trying the not so extraordinary cause..time is of the essence!!
sadly..
but it will still rock as my cg mates ROCK!!!
YES THEY DO!!!
okay..maybe not Natt and Zi Liang..but heck~~
hahaha xD
anyway..tomoro we will get it done..
hopefully..
and those cming for LOUD and if ur my fren~~
pls and i mean pls!! tell me ya
wanna know how many of u can come =D

i seriously wanna make my amount of post in my blog..at least
150 by the end of this year..
i'm at...118 now..including this~~
in future will be a HUGE and i mean HUGE!!!
post bout my frens and all~~~
pls hope that i dun have any weird pics of u or ur a goner xD
WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
just jking xD
(to some~~ u know la xD)

~d3nz13~

i'm out and ... COME FOR LOUD!!!
its..so NEAR that i can already hear IT!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: