Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 27, 2008

THIS WAS LOUD!!!!!

LOUD WAS THE BOMB!!!!!
I mean...when u have frens + great music + cool things to do + ur cg leader singing
its all equals to THE BOMB!!!!
WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Honestly~ WOW all the way~~
they were many so many talented people around me
that I dun even know~~
but they were all in there
in that one place
just to praise Him

LOUD to me was a...total success!
people scream~~shout~~laughed~~jumped~~
i name it~~
some even cried when M.O.K.S was telling his story..
*inside story for those who were not there*

I dun wanna make this long..
cause..who wants to read a long post rite?
haha
so here are some pics xD

COUNT DOWN!!!

the trios xD they rock!

my super geng cell leader~~ Allan xD


1Am~~ they were OUT OF THIS WORLD!!


a groupie xD

there are more pics..
and i mean...MORE!!!
i have another 190 pics!!!!
so it will take time..to compress it and all
so pls wait out ya xD

~d3nz13~

No comments: