Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 1, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MY FRENS =D
YES YES~~ go kutip duit raya then belanja me k xD

anyway..my uncle pinjam me ...
okay la..not me la..
but me and my "bro" a guitar..
since i hate my bro so much..
and i seriously dun wanna share with him...
but heck..i can't do a thing..
i mean..i can..
but it will lead to the destruction of the poor little guitar..
yeah...
anyway...
since its not mine..and not HIS!!!
he can't say its mine and keep it all to himself!
WHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA!!
oh wait..i can't do the same too...crap..
but anyway..
yes~~ ur wondering what am i doing with a guitar rite?
I'm learning =P
i mean..again..
the last time i stoped cause..of my "bro" again..
u can guess what happen~~
lalalaala~~

considering i dun have much to say..
that all for now k ?
oh yeah~~
exams are closing in D=>
so...study hard k?
*I didn't even open my book for the past..
24 hours..but I did do a little .. a tiny tiny little >< *
xD

~d3nz13 outa here~



No comments: