Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 10, 2008



This is like the freaking..12th layout i tried on
and most probly it won't be the last~~
you should know why (;

I m gonna change my blog skin until
I like it!!
and don't u dare complain!!!

Anyway..I found out that for this Pmr..
My freaking school doesn't have holidays..
not including the form 1 and 2..
so.. form 3 ( duh) , form 4 and form 5 does..
oh wait..form 6 too..
membabikan la!!!
Not that I want holidays..
but...I feel sooo freaking lazy wanna study!!!
I just wanna study Addmaths and Bahasa for now!!!
Other than that go die!!!!
Opps..I wanna study Chem too =P

SHYT!!!! THIS STUPID SKIn CANNOT VISIT THE
POST FROM B4!!!!
I'M GOnna Change it again!!!!
ARGHHHHHH!!!!

~d3nz13~

the next layout is gonna b almost the same..
but much better =D

No comments: