Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 17, 2008

O..M..G...

u know ah..
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOO
Dead next week...
yeah...dead...
of course its only on Monday and Tuesday la..
then Wednesday till Friday i'll kick ass xD
yeah~~ ur wondering why am I online now when I say that i'm goona
be dead rite?
thats cause...I know i'm gonna die ><"
so this will be my Will ><
yea rite~~
har..har.. harr~~~~
it will be long b4 i will even be dead~~
but anyway~~
now now now..
i'm just here to talk crap again~~
as usual~~


~~~1st~~~

GRATS ALL U LITTLE CHICKENS!!!
U ALL FINISHED EXAMS!!!
WHAHAHAHAHAHA
why chickens? cause ur born in the year of the chicken ma~~xD
but a piece of advice~~~
dun forget to study once in a while k~~
or u'll be like me xD

~~~2nd~~~

LOUD IS NEAR!!!!!
NEARER THAN NEAR!!!!
iTS BESIDE U !!!!
LOOK TO UR LEFT AND U'LL SEE IT!!!
you don't?
~
~
~
`
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
how can u even think of believing my words...har har har xD

anyway~~
i'm gonna change my blogskin again~~
since some people thinks its...girl-ish~~~

okay~~ i have nothing to post about..
so .. tata xD

goona go fry my brain cells again xD

~d3nz13~

No comments: