Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 19, 2008

my 110th post is...

about my blogskin!!!!
before that..
dun even start with me telling me i have to go study and all..
i know i know..
i'm "DEAD!" for maths TOMORO!!!
and yes..i might do bad in history too....
my bad is as bad..as...i will not get an A for it..
most probly i will only get 65 and below..
but will not be lower than 45...hopefully ><"

SEE LA!!!! u ALL MAKE ME TALK BOUT THOSE BAD
THINGIES AGAIN!!!
ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


now..back to where i was~~
i was talking bout my blogskin~~
riiiiiteeee?
yes~~ my blogskin is gonna undergo changes again~~
just waiting for..my new skin designer~~
ur one and only Carmen to do it..
I dun really wanna pressure her with it
as Pmr has just ended for her...
so it will take sometime b4 my skin will be remodeled =.="
and if u thinking how i wan my skin to be~~~
below is a good example how I wan it to be..


WICKED RIGHT!!???
yes i know Carmen~~i can't ask you to do something like this~~
since not every1 can do something like it><
not even me..
no offense there ya?
and also i asked u for a blogskin which is black and red
in colour..so yeah..it way far from this~~

BUT!!! the point is..my new blogskin will be WICKED!!!
or I will not call myself DENZIE ANYMORE!!!!
*i dun really like my name btw..so yeah xD*

Another thing is..
I realise that my blog is lacking of pictures..
Haven't been taking my camera around with me for..
a long long long time..
yeah..
i do have some ... weird pics of my fren..
but i dun think i wanna give them a bad name now ...
do we? kekeke xD

anyway..
i will promise this now!!!
that is..i will post a picture of every single 1 of my frens
in 1 whole freaking post by the end of this year!!!
well..not every single 1 la..
since i dun really have every single one of their picture in by comp..
they aren't really .. the type that likes to cam whore..
xP

~D3nz13~

No comments: