Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 25, 2008

THE LOUD BOARD!!

THE LOUD BOARD IS COMPLETE!!!
WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

It was not as i expected it to be~~
but it still ROCKS xD
never been so proud of Natt for helping out xD
whahahahaha!!


this is our board!!!
=DDDDDDDDD
super super super happy xD
but there were other board that were wicked as well~~
here are the pics..

i have no idea which CG these are from..but yes~~ i like em xD

this is sooooooo ... shiny xD
it reads..
"do u see yourself in LOUD?"
DO U ?? DO U?????

heres a cute 1 xD
MCLOUD XD
looks like double cheese to me xD

and the next 1 is my fav~~~
click on it to zoom in~~
its really really ... simple..and at the same time..
outstanding~~
not forgeting black and white are my fav colors ~~
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA xD

I know i should not say this as I have my own CG
but i really think it will win..
haha xD
but even if we dun win this time~~
we still have other time =)
and and..since many ada exams..
and cannot come..
so its kinda..not so bad..
even if we lost..
*ada alasan ma xD*

I really really hope my CG wins~~
i mean...we DID put all our effort into it..
so..PRAY PPL!!!
xD

group pic of the day xD
*its blur..allan's phone ma xD*

COME FOR LOUD PEOPLE!!
WE HAVE 1000 ++ freaking people coming edi!!
SO JOIN THE FUN!!!

~d3nz13~

No comments: