Gang gi Makan ;D

Gang gi Makan ;D
2 idiots missing D:

Lame ppl for life !

Lame ppl for life !
<3 ya xD

No Gabby ~ sadly xD

October 31, 2008

I won't be updating this blog for..
2 days?
since i'm going down to penang tomoro~~
weeeee~~~
FOOD!!! xD

So dun bother to check this blog out until...
Monday..or Sunday night k =3

anyway~~~ SCHOOL IN COMING TO AN END!!!
AND EVERYONE SAY!!!!!
y......a......y -______-

Hols are cming and I have no plans on what to do..
other than studying .. that is =.="
1st must die die also improve my add maths
2nd must die die catch up accounts..
3rd must take up econs to save myself
4th must get kingdom hearts birth by sleep xD
other than that..
is to get my brain working on f5 topics edi
......


OMG!!!!!!!
WHO IS THIS!!????
I'M SO NOT TALKING LIKE MYSELF!!!
WHEN DID d3nz13 BECOME SO HARDWORKING 1????
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I'm ACTING WEIRD!!!!
I HAVE TO SLACK AGAIN!!!
BYE BYE!!!

~d3nz13~
*i'm not even shure if i'm myself now xD*

thx to meiyih for editing this pic xD

No comments: